QA requirements are not clear. #Challenge-1
- Product is not giving clear use cases:
- We Have to clear this thing in retrosp[ect meetings or One on one with the Manager.
- We should be vocal about our problems but find the difference between problems and cribbing.
2. Team Lead/Tech lead is not giving Clear edge cases.
- If TL is not giving clear requirements then discuss in One on One.
- Talk to Skip Level he could be Tech lead/ QA manager/Engineering manager.
3. Last-minute changes and huge deployments in backend services.
Due to not being clear on requirements last-minute changes happen and you get built with a lot of codebase changes.
It can affect the quality of the build and the QA work.
Raise this issue in one on one.
Ask these questions on Sprint plans/retrospect.
Set some boundary rules of not accepting as last-minute changes.
4. Design reviewed and changed
- If you are working on UI. Due to This UI developer changed the UI.
- Get the reviewed design for testing. so for any prod issue you can validate.
- It is product responsibility to review the design and no to change on last minute.